Sunday, October 5, 2008

Status Report: Still waiting....

Yep, still no indication when this little kid of ours is going to make his debut. So Baby Watch 2008 continues....
In the meantime, Erika had her hair done again - it may be the last "professional" appointment she will have for a while.


It is definitely shorter, and I made the classic mistake of telling her she "looked like a mom now". (Note to guys everywhere: ALWAYS say it looks great!) Sorry dear, I meant to say that it looks fantastic!

Monday brings a new week of Baby Watch 2008, so remember kids - I have my $$ on Tuesday Oct 7th. We'll just have to wait and see - stay tuned!

AZN

5 comments:

becki said...

tell erika i wish her luck and that the baby comes soon.
i have some tips from my doc.
they are:
eat eggplant, walk, and have lots of sex-this may sound fun to you, but i'm sure it's the LAST thing on her mind!! :)

Michelle said...

Erika your hair looks HOT! Moms are hot too! At least that is what I tell myself! I'm so excited for you and love this blog. I hope you still keep it up through little Cameron's first year at least. Love you tons and hope you the best and easy delivery!

Cliff, Michelle & Ethan

Jenni said...

Wow Erika I reallylike your new haircut!! But now we are twinners again! LOL Too funny!!!! I like the color too.

We're waiting for the good news and thinking about you guys a lot!! Can't wait!

Will Thomas said...

This is much more exciting than campaign watch 2008!

Debra Walker said...

I think your hair looks great! Hope delivery goes well and that kid gets here soon... then the fun really begins LOL :)