Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Did you have the baby yet????

There are times when I wish that this was the $50 question, because I would have around 2.4 billion dollars by now!

Yes, we certainly have been asked the all important question a lot the past few days, but it is great to know how many people care enough to ask.

The last week or so has been fairly exciting. We have been told by the OB/GYN that our little bug has made his way down to the starting gate and is primed and ready for the gun. In fact, Erika had to tell bug that he couldn't start his journey until after this last weekend, because her doctor was at a medical conference, she had her last baby shower, and I had Mariner's tickets! We made it through, and are well into week two of "Baby Watch 2008". I still have my money on Oct 7th, but we'll see. In the meantime.....

I have sent out an email to friends, family, coworkers, and even a few people I don't know to link them here to our (horrible) little blog - we thought it was a great way for everyone to get an update on Baby Watch 2008. My goal is to update this more often during the next few weeks, including an attempt to update if and when we are on our way to the hospital for the big show. So, feel free to check back to the blog whenever you get an urge and feel like calling (hahahahahaha!!!!).



One more thing - I may have said this before, but big thanks again to all our family and friends that have supported us through this new and exciting adventure. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives to share this experience with. Rock and roll!!

AZN

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Erika, I repied to Aaron's email and told him this as well but I was going to pick up the phone and call you yesterday and then all of a sudden remembered back to 3 and 1/2 months ago when I was 5 days overdue and EVERYONE kept calling all hours of the day asking us if we'd had Preston yet. I got so sick of it and annoyed. So yeah. I didn't call you after I remembered that. I'll just check in here at da blog. :) Good luck you guys!

Anonymous said...

So, instead of calling the baby him, why not name him with a prestigious name that commands attention when he walks in the room. I like the name Kent. :)