Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here we go!

Let the new Nisbet clan adventures begin!

Erika's water broke around 7:30 PM this evening, so we are timing contractions, packing up last minute things, and getting ready to head off to the hospital. We plan to leave as soon as the doula is here. And I am getting VERY nervous! Here we go!!

(Don't worry, I remembered my stuff! Oh, and the wife - she's important!)

Thanks again for everyone's love and support. We look forward to introducing everyone to Camden Zane Nisbet very soon!

Love, Aaron and Erika....and Camden!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so glad I was up at 1:30am feeding PReston or I wouldn't have noticed this blog!!!!!!

You have to call us tomorrow okay?? We will come visit you if you allow us to. :) Let us know if you need anything. Like food or whatever. Even though they have the cafeteria and lunch room, Will didn't get to eat very much because they didn't stock it during the night LOL.

Erika, wasn't having your water break the weirdest thing? I thought I peed my pants when mine broke!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!

Jenni said...

P.S. hahahaha Erika LOVE the expression on your face in those pictures! "Aaron HURRY up and quick taking pictures so we can go!" hahahaha.

Lisa said...

Congratulations Zane and Eggo! He is quite the handsome little devil; however, I would not say he is the cutest little bug ever, since my BUGG BUGG (Kristian) is the cutest bug ever! LOL! Anyway, I thought for sure he would be bigger. I had bets that he would be a sasquatch. At least I got the hairy part right. LOL! Well send pictures ASAP! and come visit too! We have plenty of room now that we move to a big house! Give Eggo hug and give Camden little piggy kisses! Miss you and Love you! The Hart Clan!