Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finally an update!



Hi all-

Its been soooooo long since we have updated this wacky blog, I decided it was time to do something about it. As you may have noticed, we are well into the pregnancy thing and all is going very well. Erika is back at work and busy as ever, a little worn out by the end of the work-week but none the worse for wear. Although I am sure she misses being at home on "rest", I am certainly getting more work done in my office with her not around. Our last ultrasound was a few weeks ago, and it was super cool to see the little bugger moving around, kicking, stretching, and posing. Here is my favorite: "crouching tiger, hidden baby".



We just celebrated our first Mother's Day today - a precursor of many, many such mother's days to come. Of course I made a super meal of BBQ pork chops, grilled bell peppers and potatoes, and green salad (top that Jayne!!) for the little wife. It was a great ending to a fun-filled weekend for us.



Time to try and get this posted - this is my first attempt at a blog so we'll see how it goes. We really appreciate all the support we have received during this special time in our lives, much thanks to all our friends and family!

AZN

2 comments:

Will Thomas said...

yummmm! Are you cooking me b-que ribs for Father's Day? Hope you had a good B-day too!

Jenni said...

Will told me that you guys updated your blog and my mouth hung open in disbelief. So I had to come and check it out myself. LOL Nice! Thanks for the update guys (Aaron). Happy belated bday (again), and happy mothers day Erika! We love you guys!