Friday, July 16, 2010

So what's the BIG DEAL????

Here we are 10 months later after we bought our home and many of you know already and those who don't, we are anouncing that we are pregnant and have been for the last 5 months. Which really means that we are anouncing what kind of pregnancy... (drum roll)


We are having...



A...



BABY!!!!! Yeah!!!



I know last time many of you heard we were having a dragon, however that was only because of our infertility treatments. And luckily it turned out that we actually had a healthy baby, with little reminance of a tail.



This time, because everything happened naturally and as a surprise, we know it is a baby. (I hope...)



So that is our big announcement... I hope you are happy and excited for us. Thank you for all of your support over the years and that is all for now.





WHAT!!! Were you expecting something more?




Did I forget to mention that it's a...




If you can't read the ultrasound,





it says "BABY BOY"!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Erika! You crack me up. Yay!! haha loved this post. And LOVE that you blogged. :) You should do it more often. I like your striped shirt in that last photo too.

Congrats on having another boy! Now our boys will be able to play together, instead of court each other LOL. Wait that didn't come out right. you know what I mean.

MarieC said...

YAAAAY (as you can see, I found your blog). I can say with authority that two boys are better (and stinkier, but definitely better) than one. Congratulations! We are all so happy for you!!

Keep up with our exploits at http://cummingschronicles.blogspot.com.

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! Your family looks so beautiful - and so do you! I love your hair!